This website respects and protects the personal data of users. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed. I have strived to create a safe and reliable space.
Your privacy is important to me.
This privacy statement explains to you the type of personal data I collect from users and how I use them. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Children over 13 may register on https://www.pellelundborg.com as users without prior parental or guardian permission.
Children under 13 need parental or guardian permission for the processing of their personal data.
Under no circumstance will data be collected from minors on professional and economic details or on private issues of other family members, without their consent.
If you are under 13 and you have accessed this website without notifying your parents, please refrain from registering as a user.
This website respects and protects the personal data of users. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I am striving to create a safe and reliable space and I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is absolutely necessary to provide the services you want.
- I never share personal information of my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or when I have your express authorisation.
pellelundborg.com guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and in Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, known as the LOPD's implementing regulation. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (GDPR), and also with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information and Electronic Commerce Society Services (LSSICE or LSSI).
Data Controller of your personal data.
- Identity of the Controller: Pelle Lundborg
- Commercial name: pellelundborg.com
- Tax ID No./Company Tax No: X7916697M
- Address Camino de las Minas. 29551 Carratraca, Málaga
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Services
As foreseen in the General Data Protection Regulations mentioned above, the personal data you provide through the web forms, will be processed as “web users and subscribers”.
When processing the data of my users, I implement all the technical and organisational safety measures established in current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information.
In processing your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: I will always require your consent for the handling of your personal data for a number of specific purposes that I will inform you of previously with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: I will only request data that are strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require them. The least possible.
- Principle of limitation of the withholding period: the data will be kept for the duration of the processing required, based on the purpose of the processing, and I will inform you about the corresponding retention period, and, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and will exclude those inactive records during a specific period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way as to ensure the proper safety of personal data and to ensure confidentiality. You must know that I take all precautions required to prevent unauthorised access or the misuse of third party data.
How did I get your data?
The personal data I process in pellelundborg.com come from:
- Contact form
- Subscription forms to the mailing list.
- Comments on the blog.
Which are your rights when providing your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation on whether pellelundborg.com is processing personal data concerning them, or not.
Data subjects have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to data subjects
- Request their rectification or suppression.
- Request a limitation to the processing.
- Oppose the processing.
- Request data portability.
Data subjects may access their personal data, as requesting rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, requesting their suppression when, among other reasons, they are not required for the purposes they were collected for. Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only withhold them to exercise or defend claims.
In certain circumstances and for the reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. Pelle Lundborg-pellelundborg.com will no longer have to process the data, except if mandatory or to defend possible claims. As data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, that you have provided in a structured format, that is of common use with mechanical reading and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your data portability right, your personal data could be transmitted directly from the data controller when technically possible.
Data subjects will also have the right of effective judicial protection and to file a complaint to the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if it considers that the processing of personal data infringes the Regulation.
For what purpose do I process your personal data?
pellelundborg.com has different personal information collection systems and I process the information that the user provides with the following purpose for each collection system (forms):
- Contact form I request the following personal data: Name, email, to reply to user requirements of https://www.pellelundborg.com, a subject and the message with the information that the user wants to send. For example, I can use these data to answer your request and any questions you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the processing of your personal data, questions related to the legal texts included on the web, and also any other queries you may have and that are not subject to the contract conditions. Be advised that the data you provide will be posted on the Host-Fusion servers (provided by Pelle Lundborg-pellelundborg.com) inside EU (Spain) and the Google Inc. servers outside EU in the US. Google is compliant with the EU-US Privacy Shield, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Subscription form for the email list: In this case, I request the following personal data: name and email to manage the list of subscriptions and to send new newsletters to the email provided by the user to perform the subscription. The electronic newsletters or sttements are managed by the Mailchimp service. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/legal/. I hereby inform you that the data you have provided me will be posted on the Mailchimp servers. Mailchimp is in compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Form for blog comment: Users are not required to be registered on this blog to comment on posts of the https://www.pellelundborg.com blog. The user may make as many comments as desired and reply to previous ones. Please be advised that the data you provide will be posted on the Host-Fusion servers (provided by Pelle Lundborg-pellelundborg.com) within the EU (Spain).
There are other purposes for which I process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This can include the development of tools and algorithms that helps this website to ensure the confidentiality of personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services that this website offers.
- We also collect other non-identifiable information obtained through certain cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website as detailed in the Cookies Policy.
- PelleLundborg may have presence in social networks. The processing of the data carried out by the person following the social networks of the official pages of https://www.pellelundborg.com will be governed by this section. As with any conditions of use, privacy policies and rules of access pertaining to the relevant social network in each case and previously accepted by the user of Pelle Lundborg-pellelundborg.com. It will process your data for the purpose of properly managing its presence in the social network, informing of activities, products and services of pellelundborg.com, and also for any other purposes allowed by the social network rules. In no case will I use social network follower profiles to send individual ads.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, Pelle Lundborg-pellelundborg.com will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to website users and supporters.
pellelundborg.com does not sell, lease or assign personal data that may identify the user to third parties, nor will do so in the future, without prior consent. However, in certain circumstances, there may be collaborations with other professionals to organise activities or carry out services. In these circumstances, user’ consent will be required, informing them about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data.
The legal basis for processing your data is your consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, but under no circumstance will the withdrawal of this consent limits the performance of the subscription agreement.
Category of data received.
The categories of data processed are identifiable data.
Under no circumstance are specially protected data categories processed.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the data subject requires them to be suppressed.
Which are the recipients of your data?
Several tools that I use to handle your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services that are strictly required to develop its activity, https://www.pellelundborg.com shares data with the following providers, based on the specific privacy conditions:
Hosting: Host-Fusion, with headquarters at C/Arcipreste de Hita No. 2, Esc. D, Planta 2, Pta. F 28220 Majadahonda, Madrid, Spain. More information at: https://www.host-fusion.com/avisos-legales/. Host-Fusion processes data for the purpose of hosting Pelle Lundborg-pellelundborg.com.
Web platform: Automatic Inc., with address in the US. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes data for the purpose of performing its web platform services at Pelle Lundborg-pellelundborg.com.
When browsing https://www.pellelundborg.com, unidentifiable data may be retrieved, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximate), a record of how to use services and sites, and other data that could not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data there are also those related to your browsing preferences through third party services. This web uses the following third party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
I use this information to analyse trends, manage the site, track the movement of users around the site and to collect demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Secret and data security.
https://www.pellelundborg.com is committed to the use and processing of personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality, and to use them in accordance with their purpose, and also to comply with their obligation to safeguard and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, processing or non-authorised access, according to the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes all data travel in a safe and complete manner; that is, the data transmission between a server and web user and in feedback, is fully encoded or encrypted.
https://www.pellelundborg.com cannot guarantee the internet's absolute impregnability and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access thereto by third parties.
In relation to the confidentiality of the processing, Pelle Lundborg-pellelundborg.com will ensure that any person authorised by Pelle Lundborg to process customer data (including personal, employees and providers) will be subject to appropriate confidentiality obligations (either a contractual or legal obligation).
If a security incident occurred, pellelundborg.com will notify the Customer without undue delay and provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known when reasonably requested by the Customer .
Data accuracy and veracity.
Users are solely liable for the veracity and accuracy of the data they send to https://www.pellelundborg.com, leaving Pelle Lundborg-pellelundborg.com harmless from any liability in this respect.
Users guarantee and assume liability, in all circumstances, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and they undertake to keep them duly up-to-date. Users accept that they will provide complete and accurate information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent.
Users declare that they have been informed of the terms and conditions onf personal data protection, accepting and consenting to the processing of personal data by Pelle Lundborg-pellelundborg.com in the manner and for the purposes stated in the legal notice.
The consent given, both for the data collection and processing of the users, is revocable at any time after communicating it to Pelle Lundborg-pellelundborg.com under the terms set forth in this Policy for the performance of ARCO rights. Under no circumstance will this revocation be retroactive.
Pelle Lundborg-pellelundborg.com reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as industry practice. In such circumstances, Pelle Lundborg-pellelundborg.com will disclose the changes made on this website within a reasonable period of time before implementing them.
According to LSSICE, https://www.pellelundborg.com will not engage in the practice of sending SPAM, so it will not send commercial mail by electronic means that has not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, on each of the forms in use on the website, Users have the option of providing their express consent for receiving the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on an ad-hoc basis.
Based on the provisions of the Law 34/2002 on Information and Electronic Commerce Services, https://www.pellelundborg.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them in a timely manner.
Document revised on 20-12-2019.